If you’re trying to date online and aren’t getting very far, then you’re probably doing something wrong. Most people are able to score at least one date a week with a little effort and a little luck. If you’re having trouble then take a look at the tips below.
Remember, the aim here is to get this person offline as soon as possible (without wanting to come across creepy). The sooner you move things into the real world, the sooner chemistry can do it’s job. Keep in mind that women feel attraction in a completely different way to men. Personality, self-esteem, confidence and attitude are all just as important as looks.
So, what are the secrets to successful online dating?
1. Keep your replies simple and use easy questions. Concentrate on the conversation, not on getting a date. Remember that flirting is a way of connecting from the heart and acknowledging someone. Most women want to know what kind of person they are going out with.
2. Women always fall for men who are a little bit unreachable. Think of yourself as special and don’t lower your standards.
3. Just be yourself. The underlying key to all flirtation is confidence, the magical charm that makes others want to get to know you.
4. Use humour (although it’s OK to be a little cocky too). It creates a wonderful, entertaining challenge that women just love to engage in… If you make a naughty, fun comment, something she is NOT expecting, then something magical begins to happen: she feels a spark of attraction, curiosity, intrigue because you’re obviously something different.
5. People like people who are interested in them. So when you engage someone in conversation make sure you spend at least two-thirds of the time listening to your partner!
6. When you are talking about you, tell enough just to get her trust but keep a little mystery about you. Women love a little mystery.
7. Never ever make yourself to available. With online conversation you have to make her believe that you’re confident, that you’re intelligent and funny. Do not stay any longer or you risk to become boring. Don’t let the conversation fizzle.
8. Find an excuse to leave a good conversation, but not before you let her know that you’re interested in her. Set another online date but not for the next day. You’re a popular and busy man, remember?
9. Arrange the actual date as soon as possible after the suggestion of meeting is made. You want to get her whilst things are hot and before things drag on. Don’t suggest meeting if you’re busy the next 7 days. Go for the same day if possible – this way, she will be surprised and won’t have to much time to make the decision and you will run less risk of being rejected.
If she is interested in you but she already has something fixed for that evening, she will ask for a date another time. If she keeps saying she’s busy, she’s probably just leading you on. Remember, if she’s interested, she will MAKE TIME for you!